Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

The Three Little Pigs

Once upon a time there were three little pigs. The Three little pigs said goodbye to her mother so they want off making their houses.

The first little pig made his house out of hay.

Along came the big bad wolf and he said let me in little pig no way of my hair of chinny chin and I’ll blow your house down.

The big bad wolf went to the  pigs house and he said “Let me in”. The pig said “No way, not by the hair of my chinny chin chin”. I'll blow your house down.

The second little pig made his house out of sticks along came the big bad wolf let” Me in “not by the hair of my chinny chin chin

The pig wanted to go find some bricks then he built his house.

The big bad wolf came along  and he said “Let me in” the third little said “not by the hair of my  chinny chin.

I’ll puff and  blow your house down but the big bad wolf couldn't blow his house.
So he had an idea to go down the chimney to eat the little pig. But the third pig  had a pot of  water .

The big bad wolf  die for getting cook up to death from the pot cook malt the big bad wolf had  gone in face first into the pot.


No comments:

Post a Comment