Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

Kuhu-Rangi

Editing my Writing - Tick as you go
Copy and paste this link onto your writing doc as evidence that you have been through this process
Title of your writing -
Have I read it ‘out loud’?
to myself v
to a partner?
Does it make sense?
to myself ?
to a partner?
Do I need to add anything, so the reader can really ‘see’ what I mean?
V
N
Do my sentences begin in different ways?
x
N
Have I included complex sentences?
V
Y
Have I included different types of sentences? (i.e. speech, exclamations, questions)
v
Y
Do I need to delete anything?
x
Y
Have I included interesting vocab in every paragraph?
v
N
Have I checked my punctuation?
v
Y
Do I have capitals to begin all of my sentences?
v
Y
No capitals in the middle of my sentences?
v
Y
Capitals if there is a special name of a thing or place or person?
v
Y
Do all my sentences end with a fullstop or a question mark or an exclamation mark ?  
v
Y
Have I used commas where they are needed to show a pause or breath or an extra idea?
v
N
Have I included speech marks where I have written the things people have said?
v
Y
Have I checked my spelling?
v
N
Have I corrected all of the spelling mistakes?
v
N
Have I read through all of my writing as a final check?
v

‘‘Kia ora’’said Aroha as these people walked in the hall.This person named Lucky he had facial expressions on his face and eyes.When they started their performance I saw the man do his pukana face.


They picked 3 warriors to come but they had copy Jordan.It went easy and hard Mr Goodwin he was acting funny.As they started to perform part 2 of the story they came with powerful voices that echoed around the hall. As they sang and danced they had perfectly pitched harmonies .


Finally the show was over. I like how they had to copy Jordan but Lucky he was the funniest. My friend in the front of me he was the first one  to spot his googly eyes .










No comments:

Post a Comment