Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Damien and Nathanial angry Emily

Emily  asked her sister “Can I come shopping with you”.Laura replied “No you can not come with me shopping because your too little. Emily frowned and started to stomp down the stairs. Suddenly she slammed the door as hard as she could Emily got a rock she through it at the window the glass  smashed she ran inside then she started to jump on her bed .laura said oh maybe I’m just being too mean I should let her come with Me thinked  Laura.
“Emily will you come with me
to the shop?”. Emily said “Yes I will come.” Emily
was  still mad  then ‘’she  said can you buy something ‘’Laura replied no’’’ Emily started  to cry she need last toy to her collection  Laura replied find then emily was happy a


   
NERVOUS


When I’m nervous I started to feel like
my  heart is having a attack  then I
start to feel sick.  My head  starts to
hurt.
By Damien

I’m Nervous when I’m I feel scared then I stared to not go do
the things on stage

No comments:

Post a Comment