Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

In my Holiday


This is my Best  Holiday ?




In the holidays  I was at my nan’s I want upstairs I want on the computer  I was playing games I played cool maths games and I played Running Fried  after that  I went home  Then I went on my skateboard I was racing my sister she was on her  shooter I won because She Drop her shoe ,I said  you are the loser”  Then want with my brother  I want to play Rugby and I had to Kick  and I got a 22 and he had to kick  and stop the ball and I ran I got a Try we Played for 1 hour

Skateboard                                          Scooter Screenshot from 2014-03-07 14:17:36.pngVsScooter


Rugby prison  Kick the Ball
Kick Off *


Then I  started to listen to  music like Katy Perry and Jason Derulo
Magic “My mum Call us to come inside and watch a movie after that

I want to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment